ou can prepare a new website making use of the works of Harun Yahya, and contact our website for that purpose.
- You can prepare short, eye-catching introductions on the Internet, thus allowing sites which describe the moral values of Islam to be more widely read.
- You can ask people you know who have their own websites to add links to sites prepared from the works of Harun Yahya.
- You can help with site development. You can tell us of more advanced technology we can use on our website and elsewhere. Again, all you need to do is to send us an e-mail.
- You can provide pictures, information etc. that we can use on our site.
- You can send us information that will be useful for our designs. You can send us examples of attractive sites, color harmony, interesting designs etc.
- You can tell us about errors on our sites, defective links if such exist, spelling mistakes and the like so that we can correct them. You can inform the Webmasters of technical problems or deficiencies.
- You can send your friends pdf and word texts of books you can download onto your computer. Or you can print and hand them out and encourage your friends to read them.
- There are websites based on the works of Harun Yahya in most languages, even in less widespread languages such as Bengali, Urdu etc. If you know anyone who speaks such languages which are only spoken in limited areas you can ask them for help in preparing a website, even just a small one.
- Instead of aimlessly surfing the web you can spend your time more profitably by learning more about Islam, the verses of the Qur’an and the hadiths of our Prophet (pbuh).
- You can fill in the “send page to a friend” section in the Harun Yahya websites every time you log on to the Internet and send something to at least one friend.
- You can send your friends wallpaper with the names of Harun Yahya websites on. You can download these free of charge from the websites.
- You can send us any ideas you may have on how to increase the effectiveness of our sites and books.
- Internet chat rooms are generally full of empty and meaningless talk. You can subscribe to these and send extracts from the works of Harun Yahya. You will thus be helping to turn these discussions in a more fruitful direction and helping people to discuss Islamic moral values.
- At the end of every e-mail you send you can add the address of one of the sites which discuss the moral values of Islam, the proofs of Allah’s existence, and the lies of Darwinism. You can send e-mails to your friends recommending the sites or the books.
- If you have any information about law and would like to support the endeavors that will be carried out against immoral developments in your country, please contact us.