he works of Harun Yahya, which describe the importance of unity and union among people, proper moral values, the miracles of the Qur’an, and the signs of creation in living things, have attracted as much interest worldwide as they have in Turkey. Many of these works have been translated into some 40 foreign languages, and others are still in the course of being translated. The more books are translated as quickly as possible into the more foreign languages, the easier it will be to disseminate them all over the world.
There is a great deal you can do if you know a foreign language:
- You can help with the translation of the works of Harun Yahya into other languages, for which purpose you can contact our website.
- There is no need for you to know such widely spoken languages as English, French or German to assist in book translation. You can also translate into less commonly spoken languages and those which do not use the Latin alphabet.
- If you think you do not have the time to translate an entire book, you can always translate articles by the author, documentary films, audio presentations and websites. Alternatively, you can translate book chapters and turn them into articles. Another alternative is to get together with 4-5 friends and translate a book together.
- If you do not know a language yourself, you can always find translators from among your friends and family, and enable such people to make contact with our website.
- The www.harunyahya.com website has links to a number of sites in foreign languages. These contain the works of Harun Yahya and translations of articles in different languages. You can use your linguistic knowledge to read these sites, identify any errors, and then e-mail us so that they can be corrected.
- You can help find individuals and organizations which can print and distribute translated works abroad.
- If you have contacts in other countries, or if you know foreign people in Turkey, you can help find volunteer editors for previously translated works.